You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Please specify Attributes in Each Product Submission.

Hello IRC Members,

It has been noticed that many members in IRC fail to fill the Custom Attributes while doing Product Submission. Custom Attributes forms an important part of Product Submission and have to be fill in, as they provide detailed and categorized information of the product. Many visitors get disappointed when they find this slot empty and consider that the information about the product is incomplete.

Hence I request all the members to fill in the Custom Attributes for the product submissions they have done individually till date by next two days. Otherwise the products without specific Custom Attributes will be sent to the Pending Category and will be Deleted after some time, if not corrected.

Members may ensure that they post relevant Attributes in each and every product submission that have been approved till date. No product submissions without Attributes will be approved henceforth. Members may please take a note of it.
    Though for new comers we could give some time to change their posts (which will be kept in pending), I request all the other members to edit their posts and add the attributes for the products posted by you.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Sangeeta,

Thanks for update about product submission guidelines.

Know about the poll results from Global.

Hi sangeetaji
    thanks for your advice. Now onwards i must add the custom attributes.Please consider.

best regards
    amzad basha

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.