You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Discuss: Rate This Site IndiaReviewChannel.com

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Rate This Site IndiaReviewChannel.com'.

Give your rating and discuss here what more you expect from IRC.
    Hello Rajmi,

I am glad you brought out this topic for an open discussion. What I first & foremost expect is quicker editing. Honestly, the editing is taking far too long, sometimes more than a week and sometimes nearly up to 1 month there seems to no editing activity at all! It is very discouraging & frustrating to spend lot of time here posting (some products honestly take very long to post due to the numerous attributes) when editing takes ages. Whether it is a product post or a review, it should be approved/rejected within 2 days maximum. Preference seems to be given to quick editing for certain resource categories alone, which should not be the case. ALL posts should be reviewed within 2 days. I think it is due to the extra slow editing that we have not been able to get more members & the existing few members are staying away.

Secondly, I feel that those who have reached Gold level & above should have a lower limit of pay-out. That is, if they have given good quality contributions with detailed posts, you should definitely give them a payout once they reach Rs.750/-.

Thirdly, the Review contests should be revived soon. (by the way, whatever happened to the Tata IRIS review contest? Who were the winners?)

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi Rajmi,

This is very important topic to be discuss for development of IRC. I expect good contests with cash credits, which can attract the members to contribute more.

Know about the poll results from Global.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.