You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Points deducted

I want to know why points was deducted from 113 to 107, that is 6 points were deducted. One of my product was approved and it gave me 6 points and Rs.3 cash credit, but when I recalculated my points it came down to 107 and cash credit of Rs.3 was added from 115 to 118. So please tell me why points were came down.
    Hi Faizan Ahmad

Your points were deducted because out of the two posts that you posted only one was approved with 6 points and the other post was put into Pending as the features of that product were copy pasted from other site. Please do the correction for that post and let us know through the Forum. We will approve that product if it has genuine information.

By the way, when a product is put into the Pending category, the points allotted are Zero.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Yes, our Editor is right and you may do the needful for getting original points and the default points allotted to you during submission may vary according to the approval status here at IRC.

My best wishes.

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.