You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

How can i start to earning in IndiaReviewChannel?

How can i start to earning in IndiaReviewChannel?
    Hello Gobinda Sinha

Welcome to India Review Channel. Working with IRC helps you earn some considerable pocket money. This pocket money can be earned by posting products, writing reviews and resources related to the products and the listed categories in IRC. Above all, this can be done by posting within your leisure time. Additionally you can avail of the Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Program by posting in IRC. For more information go through the New Member FAQ.

My best wishes.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

I am new member, so let me know what are the exact steps to earn money via IndiaReviewChannel because i am lamed completely.

dear friend,
    you can earn pocket money by writing some use full reviews and by submitting products. Also you can get some money from Google ad sense revenue.Do not think this is a full time job because you can earn in this site only some pocket moneys.write more about any products and win more cash prizes. If you want to learn more you can get information at New member FAQ category .

Hello Gobinda Sinha,

You need not get confused at all. See the threads marked as sticky. If you go through them you can find out

How to post a product?
    How to post a business / Travel post?
    Product submission guidelines
    To choose products for posting

If you want any more clarifications or help please do add me in your G talk. I am ready to help you out.

Expecting to see more posts from you

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.