You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

How can you add images in resources submission?

Hai Sangeetaji
    I have one doubt how can you add images or photos in middle of resources at the time of writing article.

Best regards
    Amzad basha
    Hi Amzad

Adding images in the resources is very easy. Go through the following steps:

1. Finish your resource and submit it.

2. Come back to the resource and click on Add attachments.

3. Then click 'Add new attachment'. You would get the upload image tab, where you can write the name of the image, upload from the files from your hard drive and say Submit attachment. Don't forget to click on 'Do not show this attachment as a link..'. Then say Submit attachment.

4. You will find the image you wished to add in your resource uploaded as an attachment.

5. Now go back to your resource and click Edit.

6. The just copy paste the image link wherever you wish to add the image. Even in the middle of a resource, you can do it.

Please note: Do not add too many images in the resource. Just one or two which you think would be appropriate for the resource.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Thanks sangeetaji,
    For my response and i have doubt about static IP address of internet for google adsense account. How can i get this IP address. please tell the details.

Best regares
    Amzad basha

Hi Amzad Basha,

There is a number given to all the devices connected to the internet known as the Internet protocol number or the IP address.

You can get your IP number by typing IP address in the Browser.
    Just visit the site for more details about static and dynamic IP numbers.

When you just type "What is my IP address " in your browser, it will tell you the number.

Just add that there at the adsense page. If not, you can get it from your service provider. If you do need more help send a mail to me . Ok?

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hai Latha mam,
    Which network will give the static IP for applying google adsense.But iam using wireless Reliance broadband+.Getting static IP is very difficult. Please show the way for my google adsense.

Best regards
    Amzad basha

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.