You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Starting a Fresh Journey with IRC!

Hello to all our Editors and Webmasters of IRC,

IndiaReviewChannel(IRC) has been under a great commandment of bringing upon some of the finest Reviews and Resources that touch a great impact over the technological field. In such regard, its my honour to join the leading team of expert writers in IRC!

Myself, Sashwato Chatterjee coming right from the state of Gujarat, joins the team of IRC. Currently I am under the supervision of my burden of Board Exams of 10th.

I would acknowledge our Webmaster sir for giving me an opportunity to become the member of the site, and also feel proud to work under his leadership!

Regards,

Sashwato Chatterjee
    Hello Sashwato

Welcome to IRC. Our webmasters would definitely be happy to have you on this site. Looking forward to see some great works from you.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hello Sashwato,

Hearty welcome to IRC. Thanks for accepting my invitation to join IRC. First of all my best wishes for your examination preparations. I look forward to you for a great and consistent contribution on various topics.

My best wishes.

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Hi Sashwato,

Nice to see you here at IRC.
    Hope to see you post more and more here and help us to take IRC to the top of all the spider sites.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.