You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Micromax Q5 Mobile Phone

Micromax Q5 QWERTY Dual Sim mobile and its been a very good experience using it. One of the most important features is Track Ball scrolling system which is very easy to use. It has almost all the features of a mid level mobile system like email facility, one touch facebook, good audio/video quality,stylish and sleek look. The others weak feature is despite having 2.0 MP camera the resolution of both audio/video quality is poor. price range Rs.3200/ to Rs.3600/ . It has 8 Gb expandable memory, good option
    Hello Mangesh Jagtap,

Welcome to India Review Channel. You can write about products and then submit them if they already have not been posted.

If the product has already been posted write a review about the product. I think you have been using Micromax Q5 dual sim mobile and you like it. If you can write a review about the mobile it would be very nice.

You can earn money for submitting products as well as reviews. You can also write a resource / article about your favourite product, advantages and the disadvantages of the particular product etc. Comparisons of the products can also be done.

If you want to know more you cn ask us in the same thread here. One of us will tell you what you do.
    You can also go through How to submit a product and also Content Posting guidelines to know more.

All the best and post more and more products and reviews as well as articles. Once again welcome to IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Mangesh,

I am searching for buy a new mobile phone and the price range is Rs.3000.00 to Rs.4000.00. In this day i am reading your article about Micromax Q5 Qwerty Dual Sim Mobile. I think it is a good phone for me because i do not want to spend more money for a mobile phone. My use is very less and i did not interest net connection mobiles because mobile phone net connections are very slow, the display screen is very short compairing with computer. Thank you for your posting about Micromax Q5 Qwerty Dual sim Mobile.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.