You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

clickable link to this site in answers.yahoo.com?

Dear friends,
    Please help me to add hyper link in yahoo answers. I am trying last one week but i can't.
    Hi Achutha Bhat,
    You need not give any html code or anything like that.
    We have said that the link should be clickable from IRC as well as from Yahoo answers that's all.

In the sources part of the question in the Yahoo answers, just copy paste the link on the browser of the page in the India Review channel and paste it there.
    Similarly after you submit the query in the yahoo answers copy the link at the browser of the query, paste at at the link submission page at IRC.

I hope you understand what I tell you. I am trying to tell you in the simplest manner of what you should do. Just try this method and then let me know.
    Add my name at the G talk and I will help you if you need.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi,
    If you are new to yahoo answers you will not be able to post clickable link. But still you will be able to copy paste the URL, it will be just a text link there. We accept those link submissions also for some time.

Also if you are posting answer in yahoo answers do not post more than 5 answers with IRC page links.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.