You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Can I associate my existing adsense account with this site.

Dear members, I already have a google adsense account. My doubt is whether I can do this before fulfilling the criteria in my adsense profile. Please guide me to do this!
    Hi nikhilrathna,

Well, if you already have an approved Google Adsense, then you can associate the same account with IRC.

The adsense profile is only meant for the members who wish to apply for a new adsense account through IRC and it has nothing to do with members already having Google Adsense Account.

What for you are waiting, you can just associate your existing Google Adsense account here and enjoy the benefits of rich dividends from IRC.

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Hello Satish sir! Happy to see your response.

I will definitely do it. What do you think of articles that can find place both in ISC as well as IRC? which site has more viewers and adsense benefit?

Hi,
    Better dont post same articles in ISC and IRC. Both are two different websites. Here in IRC, you can post content that are related to product, services, reviews and resources based on the above 3.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.