You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Review on books

Dear members,
    what is the scope of publishing reviews on best selling books on this site?

What is the right category in which books like personality development books can be posted? In non fiction category I found no such books.
    Hi Nikhilrathna,

Welcome to India Review Channel.

You can post Personality Development books in the Educational Books Category. If you don't find the books there you can add the product and then write a review for that particular product.

But please be sure that the products you add are not added already. They will get rejected if they are already posted or if the content is copy pasted.

All the best, would like to see you posting more and more

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Dear madam,

Thanks for the response, I will never copy any review. But how can I know whether the product is already added or not?

Please reply!

Hi,
    Do a search using the search box on top right. You will be able to know whether the book is already added or not.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thanks for the response. Can I proceed when the product is already posted but my review is unique?

Hi Nikholrathna,

There is no count or limit foor the reviews. Any one can write reviews for any of the products listed. The more the reviews the better for the viewers isn't it?

If you are sure that your reviews are unique go ahead and post them. But be sure that you do not post specifications and description in the reviews.
    If the product is already listed you can go straight for the reviews and post them.
    There is a link below the posts to add reviews, you can click at the link and add your reviews.

What a review needs is your comments like
    why you chose the particular product
    your experience in using the product,
    the reasons why you love or hate the product,
    how long you have been using the product etc.

All the best and hoping to see more and more products reviews from you

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.