You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Hai i m new member in ur india review channel

hi dis ia ravi gud mng every one plz coperate me hi to every one plz correction my produdects any doubts cal me sirs 8977213739 plz add ur member thanq sir thanq very much sir i dont have google account india review channel gives good life so many pepols thanq bye sir
    Hai Ravi
    Nice to enter our IRC chamber.You concentrate on submission of products and our IRC editors gives justify to you.You have to do atleast 500 points and joining experience in 6 months afterwards you can get google adsense account.If you have any doubt you can post message with forums.Our editors will give the response as early as possible.No worry about your points and revenue will you get early edition.

Best regards
    Amzad basha

Nice to see you here at India Review Channel but please do not use sms or code language even in the forums.

Write good posts with all the details needed for the post and submit them. You will be given points and cash credits according to the posts you have submitted.

Go through the guidelines for posting and how to make a product submission? etc.

Read through all the sticky posts in the forum and then start posting contents in the site to get good points and cash.
    All the best, hoping to see good posts and reviews from you

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Thanks for pointing this out.

Even when I looked at it, I was not able to read and understand it.

There are incomplete words, and punctuation is completely missing.

Forums are meant to communicate. And, if the communication is not clear then the other person will not be able to understand. Also, one important aspect of communication is to make sure that the other person receives the message in the way it was intended to.

Through this kind of text, I did not receive the message you wanted to convey, therefore, was unable to respond to it.

Hi Ravi

Welcome to IRC. Hope to see a great work from you in these coming days. Presently many of your reviews had to be either deleted or put in the Pending category as they had no proper punctuation as well as lots of other grammatical mistakes. Additionally in IRC one-liner reviews are not accepted. So hopefully you will work on these areas and hence forth try to write some good and quality reviews. Please do go through all the other existing posts submitted by other members and also through posting guidelines which will guide you about the posting criteria.

Expecting a lot of great work from you.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.