You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

New Partnership Program for our Members

Hello to everyone at India ReviewChannel,

A Big Thank you to all of you members, who have been posting regularly at India Review Channel and encouraging us all the time.

Here we are, introducing partnership share from your site, India Review Channel. Through this program, you can also become partners of your site and share the earnings with us.

There are is a condition, which you will have to follow, to take part in this revenue sharing program of the India Review Channel. To take part in the Parnership Revenue Sharing Program you have to score a minimum of 200 points in a month. The more you score the more you earn.

So start posting products and reviews as many as you can but remember what we have been telling you all the time.
    Duplicate posts will be deleted, so please do check / search for the product and then add the products before writing reviews for the products.

Please go through the Posting criteria for the site and the Review Posting Guidelines before ypou start posting.

You can add as many reviews and resources as you can but copied content, however good, will be deleted without any consideration. Not only that, the members who do copy pasting will not be considered for the partnership revenue share program.

This partnership revenue share program is being tried out for three months that is for the months of May, June and July and will be payable from June onwards.
    So All of you start posting more and more here at India Review Channel for more points and cash.

Hoping to see you all act fast and earn as many points and cash as you can.
    All the best to you.

Partnership Revenue Share Payments for May
    Hello Madam,

I am trying to post more reviews. But some are deleted. I don't no what happend in my products posting. But i am trying post more in this time.

Hello Mr. Rajesh,
    Check the category for the product listed before posting it. This will help you in not posting products that are already listed in our site. Also while posting reviews, post own content. Copied content will definitely be deleted.

We welcome all those who wish to post more and become a partner of IRC. The more the quality content you post the more we all benefit. Happy posting and Happy earning.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hello Latha Mam,

This couldn't have gone better in any way! What a moment for us to be the part of IRC with the new exclusive partnership sharing programme.

Thank you to IRC and Administrative team for enlighting the site with such a beautiful contest of Partnership sharing to the site.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee

Great announcement about Partnership program in IRC. IRC has got great potential and this will surely boost the chances to realize the potential. I have a query, how much amount is supposedly allocated for the Partnership program? Is it dependent on site adsense revenue or is it independent of site's Adsense revenue? A clarification in this regard, will be much appreciated by all the motivated members.

Thank you.

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

We will start with Rs 1000 share per month. Once we see good response, we will increase this amount. The amount does not depend on the site revenue (since we spend more than what we get!)

Madam,
    Thank you for this grate idea. Anyone involved in the system will definitely expect some kind of earning/renumeration for his/her worth spending of time. I support this idea and will go with it madam.
    Thank you
    With Regards
    Sabita

Hey Latha Mam

The Partnership program is definitely going to be a success in IRC. Hopefully all the members in IRC will get benefited with this program.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

latha mam,
    I have no idea about this partnership program , in my recent memories in spiderkerala we didn't had any partership share program.

But we had lot of contests and awards in Spiderkerala, why there is no contests in IRC? hope any contest will be soon announced here......

I think i have got minimum points to participate in this contest eventhough i came in the end of may to India review channel. best wishes to all the eligible members for partnership share.

with regards,
    safvan p

Safvan,

Even Spiderkerala had the Partnership Revenue Program before but they later stopped it. Instead they started announcing contests and awards. I have been there and so I know.

We had announced contests before for the resources and reviews. This time we are trying out Partnership Revenue Program for three months. We will decide what to do later on.

We have plans to start the contests as well. So keep posting good posts in the resources and in the reviews categories.

You have collected enough points for participating in the Revenue Share Program which we will be announcing with in a few days.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

@ Safvan,
    I have been with IRC since a long time. IRC has organised some really good contests not just for reviews of products, but also blog-based contests. In these, we post a blog on the topic given, give 2-3 URL links to relevant IRC pages, and then submit the link of the blog post as a contest entry. It is good creative fun!

So, as Latha ma'am said, we should wait for such contests to be announced at a future date.

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hello,
    This is really a good news for all the members. I like this revenue share program and i hope to contribute maximum share. This is really very encouraging beneficial for all the members.

Regards,
    G1

Madam,
    Thank you for this grate idea. Anyone involved in the system will definitely expect some kind of earning/remuneration for his/her worth spending of time. I support this idea and will go with it madam.
    Thank you
    With Regards
    Imhtiyaz

I AM ALSO JOIN YOUR PARTNERSHIP.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.