You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

New member and want to know about this site

Hi friends
    I am a new member and want to know about this site, what do i need to post or how do earn points and cash credits ? Is this a sister website of Delhispider, i registered this site as i got a mail from adsense after i associated my account with Delhispider
    Hi Shab

Welcome to India Review Channel. This site is a review channel where you get to post products and businesses. You also get to write reviews and resources which are relevant to the product. Get started by going through the various product listing done by various members for guidance and get idea about how you should carry on posting on this site.

For additional help go through:

New Member FAQ

How to make product submissions

Posting Criteria in IRC

New Partnership Program for our members

All the best.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hi Shab,

Welcome to India Review Channel.This site is very good for reviewing several products like, Home Appliances,Books,Automobile Industry,Share Market etc. First you read the instruction and the posting articles and write a review of your own words so you get points. This channel gives Learn to Earn without Registration Fees. So Happy Joining. We are all with you for helping more scoring.

Hi Shab,
    Welcome to India Review Channel.
    Yes it is right. India Review Channel is a part of the Spider Technologies and one of the first to be started as well.

So come on board, if you like to post about products, businesses.

You can also write about the places you have visited and reviews bout the hotels you have visited and stayed during vacations.

You can post resources /articles about things which you are interested about in business and compare products as well. If you need any more help Sangeetha and I are ready to help you out.

Before you start posting go through all the posting guidelines and how the senior members of this site have been posting. You will get an idea of how to do it. Go ahead and start posting.

Hoping to see more and more of your posts in the site,

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.