You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

New member and want to know about this site

Hi friends
    I am a new member and want to know about this site, what do i need to post or how do I earn points and cash credits? How can I upgrade my member level? How can I earn with Google AdSense Revenue Sharing program and what is AdSense Revenue Sharing?
    Hi Lalit,
    Please find answers to your questions below -
    what do i need to post or how do I earn points and cash credits?
    -> This is product review site. It is not required to you post always. You can review the existing products posted. For earning points either review the products or you have to post the product details you have seen in market or any other place. There are sections in Indiareviewchannel, go through them once and acknowledge them. Also before posting check if that product is already posted or not by someone else. Make use of search of IRC site.

How can I upgrade my member level?
    -> The more you post the more you will get point and so your member level will be upgraded.

How can I earn with Google AdSense Revenue Sharing program and what is AdSense Revenue Sharing?
    ->Use below link for this question. It has all the details.
    http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/adsense/

Start contributing !!!

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Hello Lalit Kumar Verma

Welcome to India Review Channel. This site is all about posting products and reviews. You also get to post resources whicha re related to or are relevant to the categories included in this site. You earn cash credits and points for each product submission you do. As much as 10 points and Rs. 5/- are allotted for product submissions and 25 points and Rs. 25/- for business submission. The points and cash credits allotted depends however on the quality and quantity of the post. Try not to submit existing products as they would get deleted however qualitative. But you can write reviews or submit resources for any product or business that already exists.

For additional help go through:

New Member FAQ

How to make product submissions

Posting Criteria in IRC

New Partnership Program for our members

If any query please feel free to post in the forum.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.