You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Which computer is very useful for a student?

Some body please tell me which computer is very useful for a student desktop or laptop. Kindly share your valued answer. Some persons using desktop and others using laptop. So i did not know which is good or not. Computer is the essential thing of all business. It reduce writing accounts and book keeping very easily. So all firms using computer.
    Hi Rajesh,
    If the computer is for home use and that too particularly for kids, I would prefer you to get a desk top. It will be easier to keep an eye over what is happening.

If you plan to take it out and use it while you are travelling then laptop or even notebook will do. Choose according to your needs.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Mam,

Thank you for your kind reply. I am waiting for a reply because it is very urgent for purchasing a computer.

Hai,
    I prefer Laptop because laptops are long lasting.The desktop will contain hardwares of different companies and its difficult to go behind them for warranty or sevice.It functioning will become slower as years pass,i think you can use a desktop in it's perfect condition for about 2 or 3 years.Laptop are much better in this case.If you want a desktop, buy a branded desktop.

fuaad
    Write a Review and make revenue through

Hi fuaad,

Thank you for your valued reply. I waiting for somebody's reply.
    Because i did not know which one is the best. Once again thanks for the response.

Hello rajesh,
    When the doubt of purchase is between a desktop and a laptop, we gave to consider the mobility, durability and price factor. Compared to the prices of laptop desktops are really cheaper. if the computer is meant for a student below secondary education it is always better to have a desktop. For the purpose if college and degrees I think laptop is the best.
    Best wishes

with regards,
    safvan p

Hi Safvan,

Thank you for your valued reply. I am purchased a desktop computer because that is cheaper than laptop.

Best Regards

Rajesh.R

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.