You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Reviews,Resources and Submit Protucts

I would like to know the difference between 'Reviews,Resources and Submit Protucts' sections in IRC.How should i write content in all those sections ? How much words should be written in each sections ? I will be thankful if you give me a detailed replay.
    Hello Fuaad

I am surprised to see this question from a Gold Member of this site. Product submission deal with the current and existing product and business posting available in the markets. This could either be a mobile phone, TV, or even tourist places. Reviews are the evaluation of the products or the businesses that are been posted in IRC. These evaluation of the product could either be personal or in general. Resources contain additional information or details related to the products and businesses posting you do in the different categories in IRC. Anyways you can read and follow the existing reviews, products and resources that are been posted in IRC by other members and just follow the same. Just remember that the contents shouldn't be copy-pasted.

Go through the following forums for more details you will need to know before getting started:

Posting Criteria for IRC

How to make Product Submission

Content posting guidelines

How to create a Business Post

If any query, you can post in forums. Looking forward to see some great postings from you.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hello Fuaad,

Doubts come, Fuaad, to all, so you can get yours cleared too. I will try and clear your doubts as much as I can.

Reviews are the posts where in you can write comments, your likes and dislikes of the product etc.
    Resource is a place where you can write in detail about the products, compare different products of the same company, or compare similar products from different brands etc.
    You can also post about Tourist destinations, places to visit and the tour packages and many more.
    You can write about what all you think can be written about markets, finance and product launches.
    Just go through the categories which are given there. But one thing I have to tell you is that "Do not copy" from other sites. You can surf the net and take points but write them in your own words.

Except for specifications in the product section, like Mobiles, cameras etc, copied content will not be accepted, they will only get deleted.

If you need anymore clarifications please do get in touch with me. I will try to help you. Hoping to see more posts from you.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

could i write about a product in product submission which is already there on product submision ?
    fuaad
    Write a Review and make revenue through

Hello Fuaad

No you can't submit the product which already exists in any of the category here in IRC. In such cases the repeated product is deleted. But you can always add other products which are not there in the category.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hi,
    But you can very much write a review on the existing products. But ensure you write reviews in your own words, you can refer any number of websites to write a review but the review should be in your own words.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.