You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

How to add photos in resource section,

Hi,
    I am a new member to IRC, and want a little help to write in resource section,
    I want a little description about the using of HTML tags, and also I want to know, how to add photos to our article in resource section,

experts with a good knowledge can advise,

thank you,
    regards,
    Hello Mukhtar

Welcome to India Review Channel. It is very easy to add images to resources. Here's what you should do:

1. Finish your resource and submit it.

2. Come back to the resource and click on Add attachments.

3. Then click Add new attachment. You would get the upload image tab, where you can write the name of the image, upload from the files from your hard drive and say Submit attachment. Don't forget to click on Do not show this attachment as a link... Then say Submit attachment.

4. You will find the image you wished to add in your resource uploaded as an attachment.

5. Now go back to your resource and click Edit.

6. The just copy paste the image link wherever you wish to add the image. Even in the middle of a resource, you can do it.

Please note: Do not add too many images in the resource. Just one or two which you think would be appropriate for the resource.

Get started by following this simple instructions. If any problem, please post in the forum.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hi Mukhtar

About HTML Tags, they are mentioned below the resource submitting box. However we try to use only few basic ones in our resources. For instances:

- For making a word bold use of b is done within <>.

- For making a word or sentence Italic, i is used within <>.

- For headings, use either h1 or h2 or h3 with <>. This depends on how much priority you wish to give to that heading, as if it is the main heading or sub heading.

Please let us know if you wish to know more.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.