You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

My articles are rejected please give me the details

Hi Sangeetha Mam,

I am writing articles in the resources page. But they are rejected saying that copy paste content. But i am always writing my own words. I am writing with Kumaranalloor Temple but you rejected. What is the matter. Now a days it is very difficult to accept articles. I am waisting time. But you are always rejecting my articles only. Other members are submitting very easily. I don't know what is the problem. You are not interested with my writing please tell me i am stoping. I am waiting for your reply.
    Hi Rajesh,

It was me who rejected your resources and not Sangeetha. You can highlight some parts of your review and do google search. You will find many other sites showing the same sentences.

You cannot post the same words which are posted in other sites. You have to change the sentences and write them in your own words.
    If we search Google and get the same details, we delete them and that is the copied content.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Mam,

Thank you for your valued reply. I am very sorry for that because i did not know. In future i write my own words. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Hi Latha Mam,

I am edited my one of the rejected article and i am writing my own words. Please check whether it is qualified in IRC standards.

We normally dont accept correction of rejected articles. Kindly post new articles and hence forth please refer to other sites but never copy paste, which will lead to rejection of posts.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Rajmi Mam,

Thank you for your reply. Ok i am posting a new one. Now i am writing my own words.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.