You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Regarding product submission in Library Section of IRC

It is observed that product submission in the library section is almost nil. Reason may be people are unaware about the type of product to be submitted. Therefore, it would be highly welcomed if the editorial board could give some guidelines regarding the submission of product in library section of IRC.
    It would enrich the website further.
    Hi Mrs. Sabitha can you highlight what you mean by Library section of IRC. I am at a loss and if you can please provide the URL so that I can check and do the needful.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Madam,
    Thank you for your reply. I wanted to mean that products/reviews were not available in the the URL given below. I wanted to know whether the library is only meant for libraries available in India or it is an URL to keep important documents related to Indian events in business, companies etc. Hopefully,I could clarify you for your concern.

http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/products/Libraries-reviews-237.aspx

Thanking you,
    With Regards

Sincerely,
    Sabita

Hai sabita madam nice to meet you and nice posting of your products,resources and reviews.very fast of understand this site keep it up. Really no one interest on librariens topics. If i get news on libraries make posting continue.

Best regards
    amzad basha

Hi Sabita Mam,

Your posting are very nice and valuable. You are very fast to post articles. It is really wonderful. Keep it up.

Best Wishes,
    Rajesh.R

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.