You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

I can't find any of the mobile products in first page of Google

Sir,
    I search the headings of majority of the mobile products in Google but unfortunately I can't see anyone of them in the first page. The heading only contain reviews, feedbacks and rating in India. It does not contain the "Price in In India" keyword which is searched most for products because Indians are always eager to know the price of product. I think rating and feedback is not an important keyword. So if you replace rating with Price it can bring some traffic here. These are my little suggestions and I don't know the technical problems behind it. So please take my suggestion with a positive mind.
    Nijin,

I like your suggestion. What I think should be done is this: when any member posts a product, in the first box where we put in some text about the product we can put in bold (with HTML tags) 'Price of XYZ mobile phone in India'. This will help greatly in bringing traffic to our pages. In fact, when I enter the price in the box provided for it (just above the attributes), it does not appear at all at the main page of the product. This has been the case since over a year & I had reported it earlier too but it still seems to be some technical problem.

Similarly, when we put in a review about a product or a business, we can put at the beginning 'This review of XYZ explains the advantages and disadvantages of using XYZ mobile phone' (we can put the words "advantages and disadvantages of using XYZ mobile phone" in bold).

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Vandana Mam,
    Your suggestions are very useful. I think the inclusion of Price of mobile phone in India in summary part, as you said bring some traffic here.

Hi Nijin and Vandana,
    thanks for your suggestions. We will try to implement such things. I am sure this will bring in traffic to our site.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.