You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

What is the minimum payout?

Hello Webmasters,

I wanted to confirm whether the minimum cash credits is still Rs.2000/- to get payment from IRC? Please could you bring this down?

It is over a year since anybody got payment, since the cash credits had been discontinued for a year. We are all eager to get our earnings soon!
    Going forward, our minimum payout will be Rs 1000. once my internet issues in Bangalore sort out, I will work on all pending payouts.

@vk mam,
    thanks for initiating this forum on the behalf of all the members of IRC. Webmaster tony sir have given a welcome news to the mwmbers bringing down the minimum payout to rs 1000. This will enable a active member to receive payments in almost all months from irc. This will also help to bring lot of faith in the site among members. I will try my best to get my earning as soon as possible.

with regards,
    safvan p

Tony Sir, many thanks for lowering the minimum payout level.

I hope that now more members put in good contributions and help IRC to grow and increase its Alexa ranking.

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.