You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Hi Everyone. Im a beginner at IRC

I just started using IRC. Im a engineering aspirant. Im awaiting my results. Was hoping to do something useful this vacation. I will soon be uploading some articles. Im sure that the senior members of IRC will point on any mistakes i make in my articles.
    With regards,
    jazeem
    Hi Jazeem,

Welcome to India Review Channel. Yes. this is the place where you can spend some useful time. If you can spend an hour or two a day regularly, you can earn some pocket money.

Go through the sticky threads in the forum, namely,
    How to post a product
    Posting Criteria in IRC
    and then start posting products, Travel and Accommodation etc. You can also write reviews if you like and can post resources about the things , how they work etc

If you have any more doubts contact me, I can help you out.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

jazeem
    You have started of nicely in the site. You have successfully posted a introductory forum warmly welcomed by our respected webmaster. Even i am a new member in this site but still i have something to share with you. Following the links provided by latha mam to make sure that you follow all the guidelines and principles of the site.
    From my experience all that you need is good english(that you already have) and a vast exposure to the latest technology and media. Using that you can easily post product and reviews, indirectly updating the site.
    You can earn money by posting products - 10 points and 5 rupees. By posting reviews - 25 points and 20 rupees. and resources - i have not written any resources yet, so i don't know about it.
    You can also earn by inviting your friends to the site as i did to bring you here. And by patnership revenue sharing program( see all the forum section to know more about this contest).
    be free to ask doubts regarding the posting. Latha mam and sangeeta mam were very responsive and helpful to me, and it will be so with you.

with regards,
    safvan p

Hi Jazeem,

Welcome to IRC. This channel gives an opportunity to Learn to Earn without any Registration Fees. And all members and Webmasters are helping every time. So please write articles and earn money. Latha Mam,Sangeetha mam and Rajmi mam were helping every time. So don't worry.

Best Regards

Rajesh.R

Hello Jazeem

Welcome to IRC. All is been said by our Webmaster and nothing much left here to say. If you have any problems related to posting or any queries feel free to post in the forum. Hoping to see some good posting from you.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.