You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

A new one to a true world.

Hi IRC members,
    I'm Ligin from kerala.This site was introduced to me by safvan and I now see why he suggest me this site.This site gives me both knowledge and earnings.Even though the functions of this site is still unknown to me I hope the webmasters & Editors and of course my friend safvan will help me to get though it with ease.
    hello Ligin, i dont think you will need my help to go ahead in IRC. Webmaster and editors itself will give detailed instructions regarding the posting criteria and money making possibilities of the site. If you need a a rough idea on how to write a review, just go to the main page see the featured articles in the site. Also go through the forums giving detailed posting criteria s. Also remember that as soon as you post anything here it wont be approved, (to see it check the new posts tab)it will take a day or so for your articles to get approved.
    But make sure that you always keep your values firmly in the site. Dont copy any content directly from the web( but of course you can refer them if needed to refer them).

I liked the title given by you to the forum. As time ticks do your best to change that title to " A TRUE ONE TO A TRUE WORLD". Best wishes !!

with regards,
    safvan p

Hello Ligin

Welcome to India Review Channel. Your friend Safvan has giving some valuable suggestions which you should definitely follow. Carry on with good postings and enjoy Partnership share. Go through the following forums for complete knowledge of how things go on on this site and just get started.

Posting Criteria in IRC

How to do product submission

Fresh suggested topics for IRC

If any query please feel free to post in the forum. Hoping to see some good postings from you.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hi Ligin,

Welcome to IRC. It is a genuine channel. Your friend Safvan tells all about the channel. The webmasters are helping all times to scoring more points and all members are very friendly. In this channel a huge collections of tour destination details with address and phone numbers. The channel gives a chance to Learn to Earn. Your friend is very intelligent and his reviews are very valuable. So start to posting reviews section, resources section and all pages.

Best Regards

Rajesh.R

Hi Ligin,

The earning in IRC might be slow but the reviews and products you posted will give you Adsense benefit in addition. What is adsense? Just Visit - http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/adsense/

I have not got any payment from IRC yet but I do have payment from google adsense. And important is, Indiareview channel is best site for adsense earning. There are lots of benefits of Adsense for new joiners. Visit - http://google.com/adsense

All the best !!!

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.