You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

I got my Google Adsense approved today!!!!

I got my Google Adsense approved today!!!!
    Hurray ! I am really happy to share the Adsense approval news to you all. Latha mam just said on the previous day that my rewards would come all by themselves, when i least expected them - mam, your words just lived. A few seconds after vk posted about the high Adsense potential of IRC i decided to apply for Google Adsense through spiderkerala where i have better posts(comparatively i have spent more time there). Few hours before i received the 'surprise mail' from google citing the approval.
    Please guide me to associate my account with IRC.
    Congratulations Safvan

Its indeed a great news that your Google Adsense A/c has been approved. Now to associate your existing Adsense A/c with IRC, Follow these steps:

1. Click on the Adsense Revenue in IRC and you will be able to see the Google Adsense Account Manager which will provide this link - Creating a new account or Associate an Existing Adsense A/c.

2. Click on this link which will take you to the next page that allows you to choose the respective one from the two separate options.

3. Once you select the right option, click on Proceed. Once you do so, Google will ask for some personal information to re-confirm and will help you to proceed further.

This way you will be able to associate your existing Google Adsense A/c.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

mam,
    i have followed your instructions and completed the procedures.

with regards,
    safvan p

Congratulations Safvan, I am very very glad to hear this.

You can associate your adsense account and start earning for all the posts now. Now what you have to do put in more and more pages with good content.

Since you have just started posting in IRC , you will not lose out on anything.

Start posting more and more products, reviews and resources. I know that you have the potential for that. Go ahead.
    All the best to you

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hello Safvan,
    Congratulations for getting your Adsense account approved. Money which you get from adsense is very high compared to revenue directly given by indiareviewchannel. So try to post more products and resources. The CPC in indiareviewchannel is also very high. So it is easier to complete your century in adsense account very easily.

Hi Safvan,
    Congratulations for getting your Adsense account approved.

Hello,

Congrats! Really this is a very good news, As we know the adsense situation. To get this approval from adsense is really a good achievement for a resource writer. Wish you happy learning and earning ahead. Hope you will help to all new members to get their adsense approval. Do suggest me some tips to get my adsense quickly, As i have joined this website today. I do not have much ideas hope you will help me to rock here.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ragav

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.