You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Regarding the approval of Google AdSense through IRC

Madams,
    I am pleased to inform you that my Google AdSense account has been approved through indiareviewchannel.com. I have received the confirmation e-mail for approval of the AdSense account. Accordingly, I have activated the account as per the instruction through IRC. I have done the activation of the code too.
    Here, I would like to take the opportunity to thanks all the Webmasters of IRC and the team for their kind help and approval for AdSense account.
    Thanking you all again,
    With regards,

Sabita
    Congratulations mam,

It is indeed a great moment for you. I request not to publically display your Google Adsense publisher id in general forums like this. Such display is against Google Adsense policy and it may land you in trouble in future. So please edit this forum message once again and remove the publisher id from this place.

Thank you for the understanding.

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Congratulations Sabita,

I am very very happy to note that one by one our esteemed members are getting adsense account.

You have been posting valuable posts in the India Review Channel site and I hope you will continue to do so.

I do hope all of you get good adsense through your posts to yourself as well as to the site. Let us put IRC at the top again. I sure will do my best for that.

All the best

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hello madam,
    Congratulations for getting your Google adsense account approved throug IRC. Best wishes for your future work in IRC.

Hello Sabita

Congratulations for getting adsense account approval and that too from IRC. You have been doing a very good job for the last few months. Carry on the same and keep contributing more and more posts.

My best wishes to you.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.