You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

I want to by a laptop

Hello,

I want to know which laptop is best for me. My budget is 30,000.
    Hi,
    First of all you need to decide on what is the purpose you intend to purchase a laptop. Is it for business use, or personal use or for gaming. I am sure, gaming laptops cost more. You also have to decide whether you wish to go for a netbook or a laptop, because if you are a student, a netbook is the best option both in terms of carrying it and also in terms of storage. Only disadvantage with net book is that you dont get a CD Drive. Otherwise, if you are a student, I would suggest you to look into the different ranges of netbooks available. I have to say that I am a proud owner of this model Acer Aspire One Happy Netbook2 and I am able to do all the tasks both personal and official with great ease.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hello Anupam,

I do agree with the webmaster and the first thing first, you better decide what mostly you going to use your laptop. There are various configurations of the laptop and one should decide by their usage. If you are game boy you need high graphics and all. If you are students and just want to buy for education purpose then Dell will be your nice choice with 1GB RAM, i2-i7 processors.

Regards,
    G1

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.