You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Two new features in our IRC

Dear friends,
    I hope you would have noticed the Google +1 button near the logo and the facebook like box in the right panel. I am sure, all the members of IRC like it so much. Use the +1 button to recommend it to the world. Click the +1 button near the logo to show the world that you recommend IndiaReviewChannel to your friends and when your friends search for product reviews, your recommendation will appear in the google search next to IndiaReviewChannel pages.

The same way, if you like IRC in facebook then your friends, who donot know about IRC will get to know about it.

So friends if you like IRC (IndiaReviewChannel), please recommend it to the world and facebook friends by pressing the Google +1 and by liking IRC page in Facebook.
    Hi,

This is really a cool idea to get the traffic here, I hope all members should utilize this media so that we will get more popularity on the internet.

Regards,
    G1

Hello,

I am very happy to be the member of this site. As much i know about this and SEO i think this can increase the traffic for this site and we all will be beneficial.

Best Regards,
    Ragav

This really great idea for increasing the traffic and all,

I hope all members utilize this feature in IRC.

Regards,

San Jose
    Webmaster, CouponsPlusDeals.com
    Webmaster, Mygoogleclub.com

Indeed a great move to make IRC appear in top of google search results. Facebook is so popular nowadays, that an account will be created by parents even when still the foetus in the womb! So guys keep click 'like' in all posts so that we get more traffic through facebook.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.