You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Blog contest for this fortnight - Gadgets I own

Dear all,
    Here is the blog contest of the fortnight. We would like to know what all the gadgets you own. It could be just a mobile phone alone, or a tablet PC alone, or a blackberry, or a laptop or a mp3 player or an applie ipod. Any thing. If you have multiple gadgets, write small paragraphs about all of them. If you donot find your gadget listed here in IRC, dont hesitate to add them and then link them to your blog post.

As ever, the best contributor wins (not the one who have written about maximum gadgets though). Donot forget to give atleast 3 clickable link in your blog post.

We are eagerly waiting to see the number of gadgets people own and possess. We wish to give away 3 prizes.

1 st prize winner will be awarded - 250 points and Rs. 150
    2nd prize winner will be awarded - 150 points and Rs. 100
    3rd prize winner will be awarded - 100 points and Rs. 50

All the other blog entries will be awarded with the regular blog submission points of 45 and cash credit of Rs. 15 (provided there are 3 clickable links).

Note: The contest ends on 17th July. Hoping to see a large number of participants. Happy posting Happy Earning.
    Thank you Webmaster,
    This is really very sweet and nice contest. I hope i will do my best for this contest. Hope to see many more contest here in coming days. This kind of contest are very helpful for all members as well as we can get nice traffic here too.

Regards,
    G1

Hi you will see more of contests in IRC for sure. Help us make the site a one stop site for products and reviews.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.