You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Which section can pay me more?

Hi,
    I want to know which is the best section to contribute here to get more and more earnings. As i can see there are various section but i want to contribute in certain section so that i can get nice adsense earning too.
    Hello Jeevan,

You can get more points through Review section but you can earn points from another sections also.

With regrads

Anupam

There is no such concept that this section gives more point and this section gives less points. Each section carries its own weightage and there is absolutely no necessary that you will get all the full points that is allotted for that section. For example if you are posting a product and for product submission the total point allotted is 10 but if your submission lacks certain features like no photo or no description etc., it will get reduced points. the same system is applicable to all the sections. All at the same time, your posts will be deleted, if it is copied content. Copy pasting is absolutely prohibited.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi jeeven kumar,
    The thing said by our webmaster is correct. But my opinion is submitting products is easy. Now we are more aware about this mobile phones. I love browsing latest mobile phone so I submit mobile phones regularly. I haven't tried other section. It may vary from person to person. Post the thing in which you have interest surely it will be easy for you to gain points. Dont copy paste from other site. Dont post low quality post I think you may know this already

Regards
    Venkat

Hello Jeevan garu

you can get more points in product and Travel packages, I think other section is also good to get more points. please don't post low quality, think quality posts to get more points like travels..
    best of luck jeevan

regards
    imthiyaz

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.