You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

I am very glad, I became Silver in an hour.

Hi Everybody,

I am very glad to inform that i have become silver member of this site within an hour. And i promise you that i will be the gold here very soon, As i have seen this website it is one of the best. So i have decided to do my best here. I hope i will get proper co-operation from each member of this site and good support from webmasters too.

With Best Regards,
    G1
    congratulation jeevan
    even i am the new member of this website, i hope you will help me.

regards,
    ragav.c.s

Thank you Ragav,

As you are a new member you can also be a silver member in same day. Go ahead and do it. Just post some reviews and get 50 points. Rest 50 points you can get from Photo upload, Thus total 100 and you are silver member.

Regards,
    G1

Yes Jeevan, you are right, but dont just go by photo upload alone. Many a times, if we (editors), feel that it is an inappropriate photo, then it could get deleted. Better post some good reviews, products and increase your points. But I am sure one can become Silver member of IRC just on the day of joining by doing good contributions.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.