You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

I am a New Bie here, Guide me

Hi,

I am happy to see a website like this, but i do not know how to start contribution. I need your help, Help me to understand this site.

Regards,
    Ragav
    Hi Raghav,
    Welcome to IRC, You can start your contribution from any section of IRC. Be it product submission, review submission, resource submission anything. Watch out for contests announced from time to time too. Participating in those contests will help you get more points and cash credits too.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Welcome Ragav,
    IRC is the place where you can write reviews about any product you are using in your daily life. This is the great site to learn about the products and to earn.

Thanks and Regards,
    G1

Hi ragav.c.s
    You can earn cash credits easily by three ways first is submitting products like mobiles, electonic items; second is submitting business and the last is submitting resource. You will be provided points and cash by the quality of your article. At first you will be assinged default point say 5 points for submitting products. But after the review of Webmasters and Editors they may increase or decrease points depending on the quality of your post. So post quality content.

Regards
    VEnkat

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.