You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Approval Query For Approval Status

Hi friends,

I have posted many products/bussiness related data here on 4th July'11

Still its in Grey colour, which I understand it as Pendingg for approval

Let me know when it would be approved as I need to go ahead with my other posts also

Regards
    Rekha William
    Hi,
    Let me check your posts, whether they are pending for approval or edited and is in pending. If it is editing and in pending you need to do the needful corrections and resubmit it again. Will give you the reason here after checking them.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

After reviewing your posts, I have found that you have posted same content for so many different Business places. Please avoid that. Also we have been repeatedly telling our members, do not copy content from any other site, you can refer to any number of sites, but your contributions should be in your own words. This includes even description for products or business posts. You cannot change certain things in product submissions or business posts (like specifications, address etc) we accept only those.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

I am trying to let people know about a new Laser Centre beign opened in Gujarat

I want this data to use as a Web Page

People punching in different keywords should come to his page that is my motto so let me know whether I can post it or not

This business lies in more than 1 category

So is it incorrect to post it in their relevant categories

Hi, u can mention the key words with which u feel it is searched in bold in a resource and link ur resource to that business post. U cannot post the same business in various categories.

By the way, is it yours and are you promoting it?

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Yes it belongs to me, so I promoting it

We don't have a website at present, so I am trying to utilize this as web page

This link is also being forwaded to twitter, facebook and other social sites

I am not hacking it from any site or something

Hi Rami,

Let me also know that if its in pending status that means we need to do editing from our end

If yes

Then how can we know what are we suppose to edit

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.