Aqua Guard is best water purifier system.
It dates back to 1982, when health ambassadors from Eureka Forbes, with a new concept of living in a clean environment and drinking water in its purest form knocked on your door. They called themselves friends for life and they proved that they indeed were. Eureka Forbes continues to be the best friend in Indian Households after three decades and the sentiments have not changed.
Eureka Forbes is a part of the Shapoorji Pallonji Group and today it is a 13 billion INR, multi product and multi channel corporation. Incepted in 1982, we have put 29 years of consolidated efforts to become the undisputed leaders in domestic and industrial Water Purification Systems, Vacuum Cleaners, Air Purifiers & Security Solutions. Being Asia's largest direct sales organization, our force of 7500 direct personnel touches 8 million homes. We have one of the largest networks catering to more than 145 cities and 398 towns across the country. We also have a 15,000 strong dealer sales network and over 58 distributor strong Industrial Sales Network.
Dedicated to the cause of providing healthier living, today we have successfully established ourselves as a business super-brand and our dedicated team works around the clock to make your lives healthier and more secure. We strive to provide the best after sales service, and to achieve the same we have over 1500 service centers and as many as 5800 company trained technicians who visit over 25,000 Indian kitchens daily!
Our efforts have borne us fruits in the form of the numerous awards that we have received from time to time:
* Winner of 5 Prestigious UNESCO Water Digest Awards 2010-11.
* Winner of the Frost & Sullivan Award for the Best Company from the domestic point of use, Water treatment systems and Customer Service Leadership Award.
* We have been ranked amongst India's Most Admired Consumer Durable Companies.
* Awarded Best Employers 4 times in a row.
* Winner of 'Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise' MAKE- Asia Awards.
* Holds the distinction of been a case study at the prestigious Harvard Business School. it has low cost also for available poor peoples also.