You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Discuss: CRUEL WORLD GIVES BEST FRIENDS..? In this cruel world it is very difficult to find friend

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'CRUEL WORLD GIVES BEST FRIENDS..?
    In this cruel world it is very difficult to find friend with beautiful heart, pure feelings, attractive personality & stylish looks.'.
    Every one has their own opinion about friends. Every one choose friends by the person who satisfy their expectation. No body wants their friend to be perfect man but they want what they like. No one search for friends with beautiful heart, pure feelings, attractive personality & stylish looks. They search with any one of the criteria. Human relationship cannot be categorized. Feelings of the human changes from person to person. There are over 10 crore population in India but all differs in their character. No body is same in all attributes. Choose friends whom you like to be with him/her. Dont choose friends to say that I have more friends. Dont cheat your friends, we are nothing to do here without friends.

Hello venkat,
    Thank you for responding my feeling. I have lot of friends but every person is cheating me, so that way I am express my feeling, I need one friend who is appreciated me and supported to me.

A friend is person infront of whom you can u can dump all your worries.
    One who understand your silence,attitude and smile.Every person will have some flaws.But, a good friend is one who scolds you when you are alone and praise/support you infront of others.

Friendships are the gift to the man kind. The relation which we get in this world are blood related. But the only relationships which doesnot related to blood is friendship. Friendship has many forms and shapes. It is like water. If we pour the water into a jug it takes the shape of jug. if you pour the same water into a bowl it takes the shape o bowl. Same way friendships will take a different shapes and sizes according to our heart. Friendship gives pleasure to human beings. Where there is friendship then there will not be any sorrow. When you see a child laughing you will forget your sorrows for a second, same way when you are with a friend you forget your sorrows.

I am saying about friendship.

like bellow,

Believing without evidence
    Loving without conditions
    Trusting without hesitation
    Friendship

so, it is also maybe possible. CRUEL WORLD GIVES BEST FRIENDS..? In this cruel world it is very difficult to find friend with beautiful heart, pure feelings, attractive personality & stylish looks.

In my opinion friendship means

"F" is for Fun............That friends share when they are together.
    "R" is for Reliability....A true friend is someone that you can always rely on.
    "I" is for Interest.......Someone who is genuinely interested in you, your fears, joys, and life.
    "E" is for Energy.........They pick you up when you are down, and give you the energy to go on and believe in yourself.
    "N" is for Nothing........Nothing is ever too much, no matter what time it is, night or day.
    "D" is for Distance.......Although the miles may separate you, a true friend is never far away.
    "S" is for Secrets........Your feelings and personal/private thoughts that you can only share with a friend.
    "H" is for Happiness......The way I feel when we are together.
    "I" is for Inseparable....Through good times and bad, tears and laughter. A friend will always be there for you jst frnds like u ..
    "P" is for Perfect........The friendship that you and I share. You make normal days into special days. Turn my tears of sorrow into tears of laughter. My world is a brighter place due to the friendship and love that we share.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.