You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

I want to solve my problem

I am sorry to submit the same content in IRC, but that content is also mine. I am the member of Ezinearticles from December 11, 2007, and my account no is [ID: 124533]. I use that account with another name Indrani Bhattacharjee. You even can verify it. The article is my own publication and not a copy from anyone else.
    But if you still have any problem I will surely delete my article from IRC and will submit a fresh article. I am very sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards
    Ankita
    Dear Ankita Bhattacharjee Mam,
    The article you want to post in IRC should be self written and It should not copied from any other websites. It does not matter whether the article is yours or others. Once you publish the article in other website, Search engines treat that the content belongs to that particular website. If we approve such type of articles then google will make IRC as copycat. To prevent this we will not approve such type of articles.

So, Please post fresh articles in IRC.

Shreedhara H,
    Editor - Product Section.
    googlebloggerhelp.blogspot.com

I can understand the circumstance. From the next time onwards I will keep it in my mind and always submit fresh articles. Thank you for the cooperation.

Thanks,
    Ankita

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.