You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Why there are no points given for resource section posting?

Why there are no points given for resource section posting?
    Please answer!
    I have written about "Pratiyogita Darpan".
    Listed its editions and other helping books by PD and also rates for its Subscription, still no points given to me.
    Then what is my personal benefit for assembling all information and for time given by me to this.
    I am not asking for its approval, do that when you have time, but at-least points can be rewarded as this is done in other sections.
    Your resource submission will be edited soon. Owing to power problems and net connectivity, I could not edit the same in time.
    Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Oh!
    That,s perfectly OK.
    Even your answers/responses give me boost to continue on that.
    Thank you

Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

Chitra, Please remember that points and cash credits are not similar in IRC. Points are given depending upon the quality of the article and cash credits depending upon the net traffic the article brings to this site. So never be under the impression that points will be converted to cash credits in IRC.

Also never post copied contents from anywhere else here in IRC, else you will be restricted in posting.

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Thank you so much.
    I am so so happy to see my first approval of resource posted by me. I Truly appreciate you for the precious time you paid in editing my postings.
    Yes, I know there is difference in points and cash credits. Previously I thought that I 'll be able to get cash credit once I'll make my adsense account and that is possible after I would be a Gold level member.
    But in last product submission Rs. two has been rewarded to me that means I can improve other products and reviews and make money before reaching to the Gold level.I will surely try for that.

Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.