You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Resource been rejected, I want to know where to edit.

First of all, Thanks for paying your valuable time.

secondly, I just want to know where is the problem?
    Is it the content of my resource or that I am not using proper HTML tags.
    If rejection is about HTML related then today only I'l try to make corrections and list according to the "How to make list" guidelines.
    But if it is something with content please specify.
    From last two days I was bit busy in shifting to new home but again ready to learn more and to reach next level.
    Hi Webmaster,
    11 out of 12 reviews has been rejected,reason given is too short.
    It has been suggested there to write 600 words in a review.
    600 word!! I have gone through many previous approved reviews but none of them touches 600 word limit.
    And for review submission 600 words are much more, it would be fine for product submission and resource submissions.
    Please help me in understanding the real problem.

Thank you

Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

If this is about writing elaborated reviews I'll try to elaborate them but surely can't do this to the given word limit.
    Most of these products has been used by either me or by my husband, I have given true and most important benefit of the product.
    What else should be added in a review, please suggest.

Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

Hi,

We have to adhere to Google guidelines in order to comply with the requirements of Adsense ads being displayed here. Hence, the word limit of 600 words as suggested by many experts have been adopted here.

If only a product is approved, you can write review about it, otherwise it is not possible to write review on the product.

A suggestion: If you like to make any product submission or review of 600 words, there are many information you have left in those like manufacturer's details, ingredients of the product etc. Just keep your eyes and ears open, you will find more information to write about.

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Oho OK ! I have given these information in product submission and just after use effects in reviews.
    OK From now on I'll write reviews of approved products only.
    For those which are not in the list submit them as new product.
    Thank you a lot for suggestion.

Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.