You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

How to link my blog and my resource?

I have photos of Kingdom of Dreams(i visited recently) on my blog and had made a resource here in IRC on the same topic.
    I want to link both. How I can do this?
    I have read how to make links but still unable to do it.
    Suggestions, guidelines are always welcome from anyone who know how to do this.
    Please explain in simple words.
    You can redirect to your blog using href html tag. Search in the google for html href tag you will know how to redirect to your blog. However you are not allowed to do so. You resource doesn't contain external link. This is not allowed in Indiareview channel. If you have doubt about href ref just post the comment below.

My blog is redirected to my recource and as I know I can submit my link here also in add new link section.(many other has done this, they had submitted their links here)
    You can visit platinum level holders, in their contribution list they have submitted several links, of yahoo answers and their blogs. So this is allowed actually but may be not for new ones like me. that's why my links are not accepted by IRC. I got the format to do this and tried 3/4 times today also but no results.
    Mr. Venkat please research IRC or tell more over this or just let wait for webmaster's reply.

Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

You can give the link of IRC approved article in your blog and not vice versa. Previously the Link Section was active in IRC and now its no more active and therefore, you can't post those links of your blog here in IRC.
    Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.