You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Home Appliances

What are the best washing machine brands?

Hey guys, I've been looking for a washing machine for our home. We're a family of 4, with my husband and 2 kids. What kind of washing machine brands would you recommend?

I hope this is ok to post, but I saw this list of best washing machines (https://bestproductreview.in/best-washing-machines-india/) and it seems the most mentioned brands are LG, IFB, and Bosch. Any opinions on it?
    Today there are many brands of washing machines in the market and it depends exactly on your requirement that you can choose one out of them. First thing you have to see whether you require a heavy duty or medium one for your family. For a small family I feel that medium duty is all right. A god brand in 5-6 Kg (clothes to be washed) category will do for you. For a small family you may have to run the machine may be thrice a week.

LG, Samsung, Whirlpool and Bosch are the leading brand today and you can choose a model either twin tub or fully automatic as per your choice. The prices also vary as per the facilities provided in the model.

• Sign In to post your comments