Fernhill Palace is situated at about 6000 feet above sea level in a picturesque locality. Captain F. Cotton of the Madras Engineers Regiment built the first `Fernhill Bungalow' in the year 1844,
There are 19 suites in the Fernhill Palace, each with an average area of 900 sq.ft or more with a sunlit corridor and overlooking your private garden. The rooms come with bathrooms with their own Jacuzzi with larger gold-mirrors. The staff provides you with an unobtrusive yet immediate service.
The suites can be classified into Super Luxury suite, Luxury suite, Deluxe, Superior suites, Executive and Junior / ordinary standard suites etc.
Facilities available at the Fernhill Palace
* All–suite palace hotel (19 suites)
* Travel desk, car rental, car parking and valet service
* Credit card and foreign exchange
* Doctor on call
* Beautician/hairdresser on call
* Lounge, bar and restaurant
* Personal shopping bags and umbrellas available on request
* Complementary breakfast buffet / nightly turndown service
* Entertainment: traditional, folk dance, music recitals on occasions or on request.
* Conference Rooms/Banqueting facilities
* In-room Checkout
* First aid kit available on request
* State-of-the-art fitness center
* In-house salon
In- Room Facilities
* Electronic safe
* Wall-mounted flat-bed press
* 3 telephones with voice mail and data port per suite
* In-room fax machine
* Fridge bars
* Coffee maker
* LCD TV screens
* DVD players
* DVD library /VCD on request
* Complimentary high-speed Internet access (for four hours) Charges applicable, beyond the complimentary period.
* Hair dryer
* Fully stocked refreshment centre: chips, chocolates, fizzy drinks
* Newspapers of your choice from the available newspapers selection delivered to the suite.
* Complimentary magazines
* Fire extinguisher
Special Facilities for younger guests
* Kids play area
* Cookies & milk at bedtime
* Babysitting facilities upon request
* Guest rooms are set up in advance with high chairs, cribs and other appropriate items on request.
* In-house shops (sarees, jewellery)
* Flower shop
|Phone Number: ||+91 423 2443910-15|
|Map Link: ||(map not found.)|
|Phone Number||0 423 2443910 -15, 9443249470|
|Address||Ferhill Palace, Fernhill Post, Ootacamund - 643004|
|Website (if any)||http://fernhillspalace.co.in/Fernhills_Palace.htm|
|Contact Person for reservations||L Kannan|
|Contact IDfirstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com|
The nearest airport is Coimbatore which is about 98 kilometers away. By Road it takes about 3 hours to reach Ooty through the scenery filled drive.
You can also reach Mettupalayam railway station by train from Coimbatore , get on to the Blue Train or the Toy train to Coonoor and Ooty.
While travelling you can mix with the other travellers and have beautiful and spectacular views of valleys and hills interspersed with waterfalls here and there.
Contact persons for Fernhill palace
L Kannan: 09443249470
I. Saleem Basha: 09842286315
Best price, deals and coupons for Fernhill Palace
(No deals found.)
Write a Review about Fernhill Palace and make revenue through Google AdSense revenue sharing!