You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

cant submit products

I am trying lot of time for submiting product through submit product tab, massage give indication to submit request to forum please give valuable suggestion.
    I also do not understand the logic. I believe that there are many products that are not featured here. The option of putting products should be there so that AdSense revenue can also be generated.

Hi Nitin and Sajithkumar,
    Product posting has been disabled but only temporarily because we already have a huge database of over 10000 products. So, IndiaReviewChannel will introduce it when needed. Please post the products you want to submit in the forum thread meant for it. Webmasters and Editors will add the product requested.

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    IndiaStudyChannel Senior Editor

Dear Nitin and Sajith,

We have lots of products and even now I am adding products as and when I see them. We still have to edit and revamp the whole site. If we keep editing the products that will be the only work we do and the site will not improve.

We want more and more reviews now, to say that this is a review channel. So add more and more reviews and earn both cash and points. If you are the first one to write a review for that particular product, you get 2 bonus points too.

Once everything settles down, Mr. Tony, the site administrator might give permission to add products again. Keep note of them or add them in the thread Rajmi has put in for that purpose.

So please understand the position and do accordingly. Thank you very much

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.