You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Member of the Month

I wish to know if the Member of the Month contest has been discontinued, as the award has not been announced since many many months.
    It is not discontinued, but have been suspended for a few months as we are forming a new criteria for that award. You can expect our announcement soon.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi vk, this anouncement has been discontineud as like Rajmi said but i want to place a suggestion for IRC that why not like ISC we go for an every weeks as member of a week".
    Thanking you

I think, it should implemented asap. As it will encourage those people active in IRC. Though I am not always. I want to be more active. And I will try for it.

Yes Mr Rajmi Arun,

IRC must restart at the earliest the recognition awards for the active members, like Member of the week and member of the month.

Regards
    RK

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Yes Friends ..

I agree with you all .. but as per my knowledge we should not expect many awards or cash prizes in the initial stage of any site .. we will try to get more traffic and rest we will leave it to IRC, let IRC to come with awards and cash prizes .. when I was new to ISC i hardly see members who contributed the situation is just like with IRC now .. but now if you observe ISC there are many people who are posting new topics and resources .. and even the ads got increased in ISC .. a site with good revenue can plan awards and gifts .. we hope to follow the same strategy on IRC.. but we should even consider the other side of the coin like the more the motivation the more the active participation

Please correct me if I am wrong at my words..

Regards,
    Proud Silver Medallion

Reviews on Movies- Catch at
    SilverScreen Reviews

Yes Sravan, I totally agree with you.

Thanks,
    Rakesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.