You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

How to earn money online

any one tell me how to earn online money.
    You are already in an online site, where you can make money online. You have to simply write reviews of products listed here, participate in community discussions, forums, polls etc. Also take part in Yahoo answers and post the link of your answer here in "Links". I just paste the link for Yahoo answers here. Senior members of IRC can give you more light in this regard.

http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/;_ylt=Av8vWma0nOSJ6Nfnw5OxPp.3xQt.;_ylv=3?link=ask&more=y

Hi,
    Jose is right. You can participate in writing reviews for the products or business listings posted here. We have products in different categories and those categories that have $ sign gives you cash credits for those reviews written originally by you. You can also participate in the contests that we announce from time to time. Also write blogs and give IRC page links in your blogs and give us the links here. Can also give answers to queries in yahoo, rediff, ammas or ibibo and give us the links here. Answers should be relevant to the question and should point to a page in IRC.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

There are lots of ways to earn online.There are lots of sites which pays you for just receiving adv. and promotional sms,mails etc.Other ways are like in IRC and ISC you can post your thoughts reviews.If it is new then you will surly earn a lot.

Finally at the top is Google adsense.It takes time but if you give time to it.You will earn a lot.Start surfing google for online earning.Best of luck.

-Avinash
    Life is beautiful.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

This is the most interesting website I ever visited.This website is very interesting as you can make money earn points with lots of fun.This one is a very reliable website without any scams.I spend most of my leisurely time in IRC as it helps to improve your knowledge

Hi friend, rather choosing a scams on web after spending your valuable time, it is better to use time to spend for IRC as it may give cash credits for your reviews about the products and also in many ways i my self made some money and when i get the invoice no. they will provide the money as it is too far from the scam sites.
    Thanks and keep post your valuable posting on IRC, want to know more?

Yes, I think all is right.

Shivaji.. welcome to IRC .. posting that question with being in IRC and ISC looks strange for me.. since you are new to this site I will help you what you can do with these sites .. write a review on any product and get paid .. submit links, actively participat in IRC or ISC and make money with google adsense o kontera .. Internet is the real source to earn some money just sitting at home and working part time .. all the best .. keep posting and keep growing

Regards,
    Sra1

Hai....
    You can earn money online by refering this site
    This is a mother site
    www.pcmoneymaker.net

have fun!

Hi,

You are in right site this is a great site,where

you can earn money as well as gain knowledge about every thing like

product reviews,news,tips and etc.

I am very happy to be a part of this family.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.