You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I am facing a problem with my cell motorola a780

Hi to all,

My problem is with my cell the problem is with touchscreen display this is not

working properly, the screen is moving can anybody solve my problem?

Thanks

Keep smiling
    Shuby Arora
    The problem of screen being moved in Motorola touch screen mobiles can be rectified by a authorized service technician. It is not something that can be fixed by a lay man. Its a small technical glitch that is to be fixed by Motorola service center. I suggest you might require to visit a nearest service center.

Hi,

Thanks for suggestion I think you are right.

Most of the touch screen handsets get this type of problems due to their complex circuits and software that handle the touchscreen input. Screen calibration is required to rectify this problem. You can try doing this by goin to the screen settings. If that doesnt solve your problem try resetting your mobile phone. Even if that doesnt work visit your nearest service centre to get the problem sorted out.
    Regards,
    Sourav.

In Motorola handset this a quite a common problem often, Kindly do the service by a authorized dealer and try to sell it and buy another mobile either in NOKIA or SONY or SAMSUNG.

Hi,Shuby, so glad to see you back at IRC! Hope you will continue your contributions.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.