You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Important announcement - cash credit system is disabled

We are sorry to announce that the cash credit system is cancelled in IndiaReviewChannel.com as of today. All other announcements regarding cash credits are not valid any more.

This is applicable for all sections in IRC and as well as the payments for editors.

Cash credits earned for all posts until today (11 April 2009) will be honored and will be paid out as per the following rules:

1. Any members who have a cash credit balance of Rs.250.00 or more will be paid in May 2009. Please get in touch with webmaster Rajmi after 1 May 2009 to work this out.

2. All members who have a balance less than Rs.250.00 will be given a chance to transfer the balance to IndiaStudyChannel.com. This will be worked out after 15 May 2009.

Members can continue working in IndiaReviewChannel, however, there will be no cash credits for any contribution.

Google AdSense revenue sharing system will work as earlier.
    Hi, Tony,
    This is a really very big blow! I feel I have been injured or something. Can we please know the reason?

Your announcement is likely to mean very few reviews as these brought cash credits. This will badly affect the Alexa ranking, and I was so looking forward to getting a better ranking for IRC on par with ISC.

You have mentioned that cash credits will be given only for posts up till 11th April - I just now submitted a blog link and then saw this announcement; so that means this link will not get cash credits, right?

Regards,
    Vandana

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi Tony,

Sorry to hear this, but I can understand the webmasters. I hope in near future we will get back all these facilities again. Our contributions will never stops. Let us work for better alexa ranking so that we can earn good adsense revenue.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Tony,
    I wish to clarify:
    (1) will blog & review contests also be discontinued?
    (2) will we continue to get the same points at least,if not cash credits, for blog link submissions, products, reviews,etc?

Regards,
    Vandana
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Dear all,
    Due to certain reasons, cash credits are stopped, but let me check your blog link. The points will be just the same. There is going to be no change in that. Let me discuss with Mr. Tony with regard to contest. May be we can award the winners in a different way. For all the product postings, or reviews, or for link submissions, the points are going to be the same. I will make the announcement with regard to q and a soon. For rest the points remain the same.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi..Tony..

My cash credits are still increasing when I refer my friend ... Whether i will get the money or not...?

Hi,

Sorry to say but I am not happy to hear this Announcement.I think 50% are here for money.Can you change your mind regarding this In future.

Yes,Shuby,I,too,am not really happy. In fact, in response to this announcement at the ISC page I have stated that I am looking for cash credits for my contributions.

However, I must say that Tony has assured us that whatever we earned for posts till 11th April will be paid to us; so in that regard I greatly respect him and trust him completely.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Regards,
    vk

Tony,
    I just realised: you should modify the 'make money from India Review Channel' link at the top since the cash credits system is no longer valid. It should now only mention the Google AdSense revenue sharing program. Otherwise, new members joining the site from now on will unnecessarily be misled.

Please do the needful.
    Regards,
    vk
    --

Regards,
    vk

VK,
    Yes, all those changes will be made soon. It was very hard for us to take such a decision. So we are slowly changing the features one by one. Anyways thanks for bringing it to our notice, that hve to be done with immediate effect.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Yes I agree with Vk she is right.Many people and me are only here for cash credits.What kind of feature you are going to change.
    I think this site is working on international level am I right?Thats why cash credits are disabled.

Well, this is extremely a sad news for all of us. This was the way we could have earn some pocket money. I hope things will work out soon.

Tony,
    Shall I join this amount with the pending payment of Rs. 1000 in ISC also.
    It is very disappointing to see your announcement.
    All we hope is that you shall start this once again.
    Regards,
    Laltiha Rajappa

Hi Tony,

Please transfer my Cash credits accumulated in IRC to ISC in my ID: rkwin2007, because my cash credits are less than Rs 250/-.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi,Tony
    I wish to receive my payment this month. Do I need to send an invoice as is done for ISC? Or will you transfer the amount to my Bank? Timmy John has the details of my Bank/branch. As per your announcement, I had sent a message to Rajmi a few days ago to ask for the payment, but did not get any reply.

Regards,
    Vandana
    --

Regards,
    vk

Hi Rajmi & Tony,

As per the announcement:

1. Any members who have a cash credit balance of Rs.250.00 or more will be paid in May 2009. Please get in touch with webmaster Rajmi after 1 May 2009 to work this out.

However, I hope I will be paid my balanced amount of Rs.582/- by earliest.

Thanks & regards,
    Aira

Hi Rajmi,

If I am not wrong, I am too eligible for cash credit of Rs.356/- Please let us know when we will get paid.

Thanks & Regards,
    Rakesh

Dear VK, Aira and RK,
    A mail will be sent to you tomorrow, in this regard. VK, We would need to maintain separate accounts for IRC, so I would request you to reply to my mail asap.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi,

I hope all is well.

Well, I checked my mail, I didn't get any mail yet regarding this.

I am eagerly waiting for your mail. I hope I would receive the mail regarding this soon.

Thanks & Regards,
    Aira

Hi Rajmi Arun,

It's OK. I think we receive a mail in my personal email id given while registering IRC or a personal message in IRC?

Any how I will check both of them.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

It will be sent to the mail hat you have given while registering. Will send it after discussing all the formalities with Mr. Tony. Kindly bear with me till then.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hello Rajmi,
    I am so disappointed with this announcement and want to say that kindly resume this offers on future, and eager to know the cash payment announcement date, kindly reply as soon as possible.
    Thanking You

Hi RajmiArun,

I think there are lots of discussions and discourages from the members. Why don't you start the cash credits in near future or announce the Annual bonuses etc., so that members will boost up for working on this site.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi Rajmi Arun,

I felt it sad hearing this because i joined recently for cash credit, that means i am not going to get any more cash in this regards, so what kind of service you going to provide, So when i reach Gold member or Plantinum member are you going to pay by cash or equavalent to some offer means Rs.50 shopping voucher?

Looking forward,

with Regards
    Any -Always with IRC

With Regards,
    Any -Always with IRC

any, now the only source of earnings at IRC is the Google AdSense Revenue sharing program. For this, you need to reach the Gold level. You will not get any cash even when you reach the Gold or Platinum levels. Your earnings will presently depend on your earnings from Google Ads once you reach the Gold level.
    [note: I said 'presently' -- I am still hoping that cash credits for reviews and resources are re-started !!]

However, I did like your wonderful idea of getting shopping vouchers!! Maybe members could get gift vouchers from Crossword or Lanmark, the famous book stores, or dining vouchers, or some such thing.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Regards,
    vk

Hi any and Vk,
    Yes, infact I will discuss the idea of giving vouchers to the winners of contests with Mr. Tony. Once things are finalized will make an announcement.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi VK,

thanks for the idea, atleast we get vouchers instead of nothing.

Thanks RA, for reviewing the idea

With Regards
    Any -always with IRC

With Regards,
    Any -Always with IRC

Hi Rajmi,

It is really a good news at least the winners of contests would get a gift voucher, probably. Hope for the best!!

Regards,
    Aira

Dear all,
    There is no promise either from me or from IRC admin that we will be issuing gift vouchers. I have mentioned that the suggestion is taken into consideration thats it.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.