You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Comparision between branded and assemble computers

please give your views regarding assemble computer and branded computer, which computer will be best for a customer, its requirements , cost, maintainance cost, and services.
    please give your reviews regarding this tread , my friend want to buy the computer and i need your reviews regarding this respect, so kindly reply for the same as soon as possible.
    With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

Think before u Buy. First make clear - What is ur budget and what is the purpose of buying the computer and the use of it.
    The assembled computer is good for us, as we can get the required components as we like. But in branded the company decides the components and we cannot change it. Also the price of the Branded is very high when compared to the assembled. The reason for the price high is that we get all orginal OS and Software, But in assembled the OS and Other Software will be Pirated or Free OS and Free Software.
    I u are a leaner and u buy for home use the go for the Assembled else u could go for the Branded if it is for ur Business. beter go for the orginal software as there are many software companies going for raid againts the priated softwares.

I suggest you to buy an assembled computer since you can select the best choices for each devices. If you buy a branded PC all the devices like monitor,dvd drive etc will be from the company itself but you can select your own model if you buy an assembled one. You can check for the best devices by reading reviews and opinions and select the best devices for your PC.
    Sasi
    The Ultimate World of Games

First make clear - What is ur budget and what is the purpose of buying the computer and the use of it.
    The assembled computer is good for us, as we can get the required components as we like. But in branded the company decides the components and we cannot change it. Also the price of the Branded is very high when compared to the assembled. The reason for the price high is that we get all orginal OS and Software, But in assembled the OS and Other Software will be Pirated or Free OS and Free Software.
    I u are a leaner and u buy for home use the go for the Assembled else u could go for the Branded if it is for ur Business. beter go for the orginal software as there are many software companies going for raid againts the priated softwares.

my vote is for assembled computers.we can save some 5-7 thouand by purchasing asembled computers.there is no harm doing so.by assembling we also we are gonna use the best spare parts only like intel motherboard, creative speakers,sandisk ram and hard disc, lg/samsung/sony monitor and dvd writer and also some cabinet..these same features are gonna be present in the branded pcs also.so with faith we can buy the assembled pcs

Final decision will depend on three main factors i.e-ur budget,ur utilization of this pc and purpose of purchase. Assembled computers should be purchased from best available professional b'cause proper match of all hardware is very necessary.Proper sync among mother board,ram,processor and other hardware with original OS makes it as good as branded computer.In my opinion,Beginner should have branded pc to avoide complications whereas expert can tacle this as per their need.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.