You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Tata docomo

Can Tata Docomo establish itself in the Indian Telecom market?
    Yes surely, why not. If lots of small network providers can establish themselves in india why cant TATA Docomo? After all its got the tata name attached to it. Tata has a huge infrastructure and is only one of the few established providers of CDMA networks which needs a lot of investment on the technology. So as reliance entered the GSM market same way finally TATA too jumped in alliance with the Japanese telecom major NTT DOCOMO. More over if they can contain the public demands, increase the coverage and provide good services they can rule. Todays market is a very competitive one. People are only worried about the quality of services and economic and cheap call rates. One is ready to switch over to any of the service providers whoever gives them better offerings in terms of coverage, quality and cheap rates. The brand factor has almost vanished. More over tata has taken a good initative by launching the pay per pulse plan. This is infact the best scheme for users as they pay for only wat they use unlike the old schemes in which our balance was wasted as even though we never used the full 60sec in the pulse. Its going to be a bit hit here in a poor and developing nation like ours where money really matters. Also its going to definately force other network providers to reconsider their plans sooner or later. And thats going to finally benifit we end users.
    Regards,
    Sourav.

Yes TATA can do wel in the market, it has the best coverage all over India and the Price is also reasonable. also the customer care is working well to satisfy the customer and answer the needs of the customer, where as the other grown network providers are now intrested to talk with customer only requiremnet is Money to be paid against bill. Now the DOCOMO offers the users to pay only for the second used. all best for TATA DOCOMO

Recently i purchased Tata Docomo card. Till now it is going well. Scheme is good that pay per sec i.e. 1 paise per sec. I liked it. Though card price is high but if you think for long term it will give you more benefit.Hope Docomo will launch more schemes in future.
    Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Tata is the only company which introduces variety in there products. The same thing is also repeated in the GSM mobile started by Tata. With its new plans like 1 paise per second and 1 Rs per call (unlimited) Tata is changing the history of GSM plans. Its sure that TATA DOCOMO will be a hit with in a short time.
    Sasi
    The Ultimate World of Games

Hi,

Is 1 Rs per call (unlimited) plan belongs to Tata Docomo?

And Tata Indicom and Tata Docomo seperate companies or service providers?

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

According to the recent surveys, TATA DOCOMO is selling good. It is expected to claim fair market share if they can improve the connectivity issues. Most of the time the DOCOMO numbers are not reachable or you need to add 0 to dial out local connections. Thats bit strange because the connection does not have any information that says that sometime we minght need to add 0 while dialing out local numbers. Rate plans are the best in the market.

the per second plan of docomo is an innovative plan..bt nw othr service provider to hav stred the same plan..might b they dnt nw hw to tackle wit the current market whr docomo is in more demand or might b they feel if they change thr plan they cn hav a tuff competition wit tata docomo..its too late..docomo has gt all the response from thr customer..they must hav thght abt this b4..

docomo again has com up by twisting the pay per second plan wit sms..the charge of new diet sms is per paisa per character ..in this you cn make the shortest msg.. you cn write up to 15 characters maximum..isnt it a gr8 plan..

Thats good news.Is there any recharge to do for it ? What amount of recharge?
    Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

I think DOCOMO is making competition tougher by each day for other service providers. If this were to be true, i am sure consumer will have a rocking time, coz the rest of the service providers will come up with plans and offers to retain its customers from giving up the present service and taking up DOCOMO.

no thr no rechrg for diet sms..bt you hav to download it or you cn send a sms "diet"..you cn visit thr site..they hav provide all the details on diet sms..

the per second plan of docomo is an innovative plan..bt nw othr service provider to hav stred the same plan..might b they dnt nw hw to tackle wit the current market whr docomo is in more demand or might b they feel if they change thr plan they cn hav a tuff competition wit tata docomo..its too late..docomo has gt all the response from thr customer..they must hav thght abt this b4.

at present tata docomo is the best network in india.it has grown up at a very fast speed.the i paise per i second billing is a great discovery of it..soon other networks like mts,bsnl and airtel will provide it.it is a fine money saving system.we must all buy it and support the company

yes defnitely. b'cause its promoter TATA & DOCOMO from japan both are trusted corporate. also it has attractive and cost effictive sevices with value added service like i-channel.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.