You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winners of Blog Contest :- Do You Think the new Innovative watch phones...

Hello Members,

I am happy to make an annoucement of the Winners of the Blog Contest - Do you think the new innovative watch phones will make a big impact?, held in August month.

Here's are the Winners :-

Congratulations to all Winners for your awards.

Members, please join me to Congratulate winners.

Note :- Winner's Revenue points has been credited to their account. please varify it by Re-calculation of your points.

Congratulations winners.

We really had a tough time to choose the winners. There was a good number of response than the last few years. We really appreciate the participations. The first prize winner gets 300 points, the second gets 200 points and the third gets 100 points. All the others get 75 points for their blog post.

Once again I congratulate the winners. Await for the new contest.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Congratulations for the winners of the blog contest and the contestants who participated for the same.
    Sasi
    The Ultimate World of Games

Hi Rajmi & Mahesh,

I sincerely thank you for choosing my blog "http://aira-blog.blogspot.com" as the second winner of Blog Contest " Do you think the new innovative watch phones will make a big impact?", I really appreciate this, and I am really glad the article is liked so much.

My heartiest congrats to Suraj Nayak & Neeraj, for winning the contest.

Also thanks to all the other participants who made an effort in this contest!

Thanks and regards,
    Aira

Great to see some new names amongst the winners! It goes to show that IRC still is an attractive site to many members & I hope they will continue to help IRC go up the Alexa ranking.

Congrats,Suraj,Aira and Neeraj for your great blogs & wish you many more wins in future.
    =

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi,
    Thanks a lot for choosing me as the winner. This was my first ever full fledged blog!
    My hearty cogratulations to Aira and Neeraj.

Congratulation Suraj,Aira,Niraj

Very beautiful blog. This was mine first time of blogging.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Thanks IRC for choosing my blog in winner list. Congratulation Suraj,Aira winning the contest. Congrats to all other participant there entries are very beautiful.

I am wating for the next contest.Keep participating friends.

Regards,
    NK

“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.