You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Great news!

I am happy to inform members that IRC Resources today got me $5.12! I would like to encourage members to post more here and not contribute solely to ISC only.
    hey Congrats VK,
    Greats thanks share this news with us.
    best of luck.
    with best regards
    vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

Hello VK,
    Congrats !!!
    It is really a good news and will surely inspire other members to contribute here too. No doubt ISC is very popular site and thus we can get huge page impression there but here also we can get some revenue. Which is addition to our ISC revenue.
    Congrats again.
    With best regards,
    Sunil Saharan
    Working for an ideal and peaceful society.

---

Hi,all,
    Actually when I checked at the beginning of the day it was $3.12, then by evening it went up to $5.12 and right at the end of the day it was $5.34 - all this exclusively from IRC Resources. The total AdSense earnings that day was $6.34, the remaining few cents obtained from ISC. This is the highest ever I have got in a day from AdSense earnings - all thanks to IRC!

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

hi vk,
    congralucation this ia a great idea to encourage members

Hi,

Congratulations to you. Really very nice to hear. This will really boost up to all members. Thank you for sharing your personals.

With Regards,
    VIJAY.
    Bronze Member-India Review Channel

Hello Vandana ji,

Wow ! Great Achievement !

Can you share, for how many clicks you got $5.12 ?

All the best.

Regards
    - Mahesh
    Editor- IndiaReviewChannel.com

Hi,Mahesh,
    Sorry,I was so excited I forgot to see how many clicks got me those earnings!

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi vk@ vandana, Its a great achievement that you have got such a huge amount just by spending little amount of time in the internet usefully @ IndiaReviewChannel. For your information I have joined in IRC today only. main reason for this is recently i got heavy downturn in the google adsense earnings. My account got page impressions as usual but no clicks. I have enquired at ISC members for any problem. Then I understood that I have to submit quality contents and today I just turned at IRC side. Lets test and taste the earnings here.

Regards,
    P

Great Job VK . Keep up the good work and Best Of Luck

Hello Vandana ji

You have left a query unanswered in this thread and this thread is also becoming old by the day.

Mahesh asked you how many clicks gave you $5.12? This will help us understand the average CPC at IRC. Althoughhigher CPC exist here with sometimes a single CPC around 2 to 3 dollars.

Additionally, have you implemented RamKumar Sir's Adsense filter?

If Yes, how much has it helped since its implementation.

Regards

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.