You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Is the world going to end in 2012?

Hi friends,

Is the world going to end in 2012? If not 2012, is it ever going to end???

Regards,

Kumar
    Dear Sravan,
    as i understand this life can end at one day. so dont worrie enjoy your life with each movement.
    as concern your question there are three basic things which said World end in 2012.
    1. Earth Beats: is the sound between plate of earths. now it reaches to 12Hz if it go on 13Hz Then Earth will stop moving and start moving to opposite direction. and cause to maximum earth quakes, life will not end but maximum lossed happen.
    2. Nastredamas: the great Predictiation in world.
    3. Maya Community: who are the great knowldges about space calculation.

in last as i know we are studied person and eble to think. see we are at the risk and we have to search a ways to save humen presence.

with best regards
    vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

Dear Sravan,
    Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that five years from now, all life on Earth could well finish. Some are saying it'll be humans that set it off. Others believe that a natural phenomenon will be the cause. And the religious folks are saying it'll be God himself who presses the stop button...

I have given 7 reasons why the world can end at 2012.
    1. Mayan Calendar
    2. Sun Storms
    3. The Atom Smasher
    4. The Bible says...
    5. Super Volcano
    6. The Physicists
    7. Slip-Slop-Slap-BANG!
    with best regards
    ramu

thank you dear sravan and ramu for your questions and response ,actually their is also a dangerous end to world with BLACK HOLE I THINK THAT WAS KNOWN ONLY FOR SOME PEOPLE their are chances to take place in 2012

Hi Friends,
    I, for the one, surely do not think that world is going to end in near future. WHY? Come on, I have so many dreams to fulfill and 2012 is so close to make them true.

Well, fun apart, I seriously do not think that world is going to end so soon. There have been previously numerous occasions where the end of the earth has been predicted. But all the predictions vanished just as bubbles in water and I am quite sure the 2012 one will also go away quite smoothly. I do not doubt mayan or Nastredamas. But I doubt the ability of us to understand their writings and interprete them. There are several occasions where our interpretation of Nastredamas has gone wrong.

And yes, if it is actually going to end, can we do something? We are all contributing enough to end the world pretty soon by polluting it to the max and cutting down the trees. We are not leaving any stone unturn in order to make the end of life of our mother earth faster by our careless acts. The earth may not end in 2012 but if we do not get serious and save our own mother earth, then obviously by another 50 years, earth will be no longer a beautiful and healthy place to live in.

Regards,
    Lokajit
    My Blog

Thanks,
    Lokajit

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.